Monday, July 13, 2009

Letter from the blogger

This is my first attempt at a weekly blog to encompass my passion for the world of sports. Sports gives us a release from our everyday life. The day to day grind of going into work, dealing with our co-workers and bosses, and the annoyance of traffic. Sports gives people a release from all the daily stress and mishaps that we encounter. Sports also gives us a sense of pride in a school or a city and creates distain for other schools and sports. The one thing it creates is unity among people, no matter what the race or gender, sports provides us with a bond that we can share with people all over the world.

I am not a sports expert, by far, but I enjoy sports of all kinds. This blog is intended to share my views and opinions on the sports world. You can expect to find a lot of football and baseball postings here and I will on occasion sprinkle in some basketball and hockey. Although there are many sports throughout the world, these are the ones I prefer and enjoy the most. So feel free to read and respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment